LANDS FOR SALE BY TENDER
The registered owner hereby offers for sale by tender the following briefly
described property subject to the reservations, exceptions and encumbrances
contained in the existing certificates of title.
NE-18-40-16-W4M, containing 160 acres more or less
(hereinafter called the "Lands").
FEATURES: Quarter near Halkirk; 150 acres is broken and in hay; three sides of
the property are fenced and treed in.
The sale of the Lands is subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter mentioned:
1. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the property's size/measurement, condition or environmental status.
2. Title to the Lands shall be transferred subject to the reservations, exceptions
and encumbrances contained in the existing certificate of title, except for Mortgage 202 152 122 which shall be discharged by the Vendor.
4. Buyer to be responsible for all costs associated with the registration.
5. Tenders will be received by the lawyer noted below up to but not after 12:00
o'clock noon on August 9, 2021. Tenders should be forwarded to Simonin Law
Office in a sealed envelope marked "Mueller Tenders". A certified cheque equal
to 10% of the purchase price payable to Simonin Law Office must be received by
Simonin Law within 3 business days of the Buyer being notified of acceptance
of their tender bid. If the successful bidder does not complete the purchase after
acceptance of their bid, the deposit shall be forfeited to the Seller.
6. The balance of the purchase price to be paid by solicitor's trust cheque or certified funds on or before September 30th, 2021 ("Possession Date").
7. Property taxes to be adjusted as of Possession Date.
8. Tender price shall be excluding G.S.T.
9. The highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Please provide contact information, including a phone number, with the tender.
Dora J. Simonin Barrister & Solicitor
Suite A, 4819 - 51 Street, Box 1630
Stettler, Alberta T0C 2L0
- Start Date:
- End Date: